- Like wearing nothing at all: The DreamWear mask’s unique design directs airflow through the frame so patients can wear glasses, watch TV, and sleep comfortably. The tubing connection located at the top-of-the-head allows patients to sleep in any position they desire – on their stomach, side, or back. And, it won’t leave red marks on the bridge of their nose.
- Cushion designed for comfort: Lighter than our previous generation tube-at-top of head nasal pillows masks, the cushion is made with soft silicone for added comfort. In a recent study, patients find DreamWear silicone pillows mask more comfortable than DreamWear gel pillows and their prescribed mask.
- Multiple sizes for any patient: The DreamWear silicone pillows cushion is designed using our advanced 3D facial scan technology and conforms to various nostril shapes and sizes. The cushions come in four convenient sizes to fit almost any nose shape.
- Secure fit, seal and stability: The stalk-less cone-shaped design of the silicone pillows cushion provides patients with a secure fit and seal. In a recent study, patients said DreamWear silicone pillows mask has a more secure fit and seal than their prescribed mask.
- Interchangeable design: DreamWear silicone pillows cushions are part of the DreamWear family, allowing multiple cushion types on one mask frame. Designed to quickly and easily switch cushion types without changing masks, DreamWear helps to simplify set-up by providing multiple cushion options on one, easy-to-use mask.
- Exceptional comfort: With 100% silicone pillows cushions, you can experience a new level of comfort and soft touch.
- Enhanced fit and seal: The stalk-less cone-shaped design of the silicone pillows cushion provides users with a secure fit and seal.
- Feels like wearing nothing at all: With the tubing located at the top of the head, DreamWear helps you sleep closer to your bed partner—and gets rid of the hose nose in front of your face.
- Sleep how you want: A unique design directs airflow through the frame of DreamWear, allowing the tubing connection to be located at the top of the head.