A clinical study showed that patients wearing the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night.2 What’s more, the AirFit P10 for Her is easy to use, and its innovative QuickFit™ headgear is snug without getting in your way. The result? You enjoy real facial freedom while you’re wearing the Headgear, and you’ll be able to easily, and comfortably, shift to your favorite position without disrupting your therapy.
- Quieter than ever. The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows Headgear,1 with QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting that gently directs air away from you and your partner.
- Light and comfortable. Designed to be as comfortable and barely noticeable while you’re wearing it, the AirFit P10 for Her is 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows Headgear.
- A snug, stable fit. The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear is gentle but stable, holding the Headgear snugly and comfortably in place. The split-strap design offers adjustability and stability.
- Freedom to move. The Headgear key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact, with trampoline action that lets you move around freely.
- Easy assembly. Simple one-click action makes assembling the pillow to the frame and cleaning the AirFit P10 for her quick and easy.
- Easy to wear. QuickFit™ elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit. The Headgear easily slips on and off without any additional steps.