- ASV mode The clinically-published ASV algorithm constantly learns, responds, predicts and synchronizes with the patient’s respiratory pattern to help rapidly stabilize respiration.
- The pressure support varies to respond to the patient’s need. Mandatory breaths are delivered at the patient’s recent spontaneous breath rate.
- ASVAuto mode.
In ASVAuto mode, this bilevel machine not only responds within the breath, adjusting Pressure Support to stabilize respiration, it also automatically adjusts the expiratory pressure in order to provide the minimum pressure required to maintain upper airway patency. It analyzes the state of the patient’s upper airway on a breath-by-breath basis and delivers expiratory pressure within the allowed range.
- Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels during therapy and aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance.